Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ole! This will soon become your favorite way to make hot chocolate.
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cocoa, sifted if lumpy
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat milk in small saucepan on medium until very hot but not boiling. When making several drinks, use a heavy medium saucepan.
- Stir in cinnamon and cocoa. Pour into serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream. Sift a light sprinkle of cinnamon over cream. Add cinnamon stick.
YUM! This is the best Mexican hot chocolate I've ever tried. Using chocolate milk makes it extra special in my book. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.
I love hot chocolate and this recipe does not disappoint. The hot chocolate was just the way I like it, thick, creamy, rich and decadent. The chocolate milk and cinnamon added depth to the drink. Thanks for sharing another winner. Made for Aussie Swap 60.
Love this comfort drink. So warm, so cozy, so chocolatey..cafe perfecto! Para ZWT5 Zaar Chow Hounds.