Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great appetizer!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix all ingredients with half of the cheeses.
- Place mixture in 13x9 pan and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.