Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package frozen hash browns with onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cover potatoes with boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Layer half each of the potatoes, chilies, and cheese into ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Dot with half of the butter.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake until golden brown.