Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
1001 More Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Mexican Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Heat beef cubes and water to boiling in a large saucepan; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beef is tender, 30 to 45 minutes. Drain. Shred beef.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot. Cook beef over medium high until it begins to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato; cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add poblano chiles and onion to skillet; cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook until browned, 5 minutes. Add reserved meat mixture to skillet and cook until hot, 3 minutes. Season to taste with chili powder, salt and pepper.