Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a good recipe for hamburgers:
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Mix ground beef, taco seasoning mix, green chilies, finely chopped onion.
- Shape into patties and grill.
- Serve with salsa.
Basic, easy, flavorful recipe. We made it the first time doing as the recipe called for and found it good but the chilis were a little overwhelming for us. Tried it again a few days later adding another half pound hamburger to the recipe and were much more pleased. Will definitely do this one again.
Here is a burger with ZIP Loved the flavor- the chilies and the salsa are just right. An avocado would be lovely withthis burger. definately 5 star
Excellent recipe! I made these Mexican Hamburgers for lunch today and doubled the amount of taco seasoning by mistake since I have a big jar of it. The hamburgers were still excellent, just very, very HOT! I can't wait to make them again using the correct ingredient amounts! Thanks for a yummy and easy recipe, JANIC412!