A spicy moist twist on the boring burgers! You can also make meatballs or meatloaf with this recipe. Grill or broiling them makes clean up a snap!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (Chunky, if loose do drain to equal 1/2 cup, I like HOT but do use to you liking!)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Mix all together in bowl, do not over handle.
- Shape into patties and grill or pan fry to your liking.