1/1 Photo of Mexican Guacamole Dip
This is a party favorite, even converted many who "did not like" avocados. Recipe is from my friend's family from Mexico. I do not put lime juice in my recipe or jalapeno peppers, I prefer this easy authentic recipe just as is. Depending on the size of the avocados, tomatoes and onions, recipe may be doubled or tripled for larger crowds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split avocado in half.
- 2Remove pit.
- 3Score avocado meat with knife vertically and then horizontally.
- 4This will create little cubes of avocado.
- 5Repeat with remaining halves, place in a bowl larger enought to make dip.
- 6Add diced tomatoes, onions, and minced fresh cilantro.
- 7Mix all ingredients together.
- 8Mix until ingredients form a dip consistency.
- 9Dip should have some lumps.
- 10Add salt to taste.
- 12Serve with chips, tacos, or just eat plain out of the bowl!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Guacamole Dip
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g