1/2 Photos of Mexican Ground Turkey Casserole
K Crosby's Note:
I threw this together the other night with ingredients I had and my husband said it needed to be added to the regular rotation! You could add beans to make it even heartier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Brown turkey in olive oil with onions and garlic.
- 2In a large bowl, mix browned turkey with next 6 ingredients.
- 3Place in casserole dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 4Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Ground Turkey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 536.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 20.3 g