Recipe by VKuuipo Bridges
A coupon clipping recipe Tip: Serve grilled cord garnished, if desired, with garlic salt and crumbled queso fresco cheese.
- 3⁄4 cup chile lime marinade, with lime juice
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 6 ears corn on the cob, husks pulled back and silks removed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup of marinade over chicken.
- Turn to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in fridge 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, turning occasionally and brushing, if desired with additional marinade 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Grill corn, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- If desired, sprinkle corn and chicken with chopped, fresh cilantro.