VKuuipo Bridges's Note:
A coupon clipping recipe Tip: Serve grilled cord garnished, if desired, with garlic salt and crumbled queso fresco cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chile lime marinade, with lime juice
- 2 1/2-3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 6 ears corn on the cob, husks pulled back and silks removed
- 1In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup of marinade over chicken.
- 2Turn to coat.
- 3Close bag and marinate in fridge 30 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Grill chicken, turning occasionally and brushing, if desired with additional marinade 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 6Grill corn, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- 7If desired, sprinkle corn and chicken with chopped, fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Grilled Chicken & Corn
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chile lime marinade