1/5 Photos of Mexican Grilled Chicken
Pesto lover's Note:
We love this chicken. The marinade whips up in a minute in the food processor or blender. Preparation time does not include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and liquify.
- 2Put marinade in a gallon-size zip lock bag and add chicken pieces. Turn a few times to distribute marinade.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 2 hours I leave it for about 10 hours.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade and place on hot grill. Discard marinade.
- 5Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.0
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 729.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g