1/1 Photo of Mexican Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is delicious served with your favorite salsa!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle to medium-high heat.
- 2Place 2 slices cheese (and ham, if using) on each of 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices.
- 3Spray both sides of sandwich with cooking spray.
- 4Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- 5Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 640.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g