1/2 Photos of Mexican Green Beans
Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
I love the combination of green beans and tomatoes. This is a Rotel recipe I found on-line. Until recently we were unable to find Rotel in NYC. If you can't find Rotel in your area, any can of diced tomatoes & green chilies will do. This is a very quick and light side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim green beans if using fresh.
- 2In a large skillet, saute beans, onion and garlic in hot oil until beans are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in Rotel and basil.
- 4Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g