Recipe by Bergy
These garlicy chunks of chicken will start off any evening meal or feed the game crowd, The spicy sweet sauce compliments the chicken perfectly
Top Review by Dancer^
these were great, I tripled the recipe without a problem, the sauce on these I believe made the party. My husband suggested making it again this week and serving it over rice or noodles. I am going to do that as well. To bad I can only vote once lol. thanks for such a great recipe.
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cilantro, pepper& 6 cloves of garlic, rub this over the chicken pieces Place the chicken pieces,well apart, in a greased 10 x 15" rimmed baking sheet Bake in 500F oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile in a blender or food processor blend the tomatoe sauce, remaining garlic, sugar, vinegar& raisins until the raisins are chopped Serve the chicken hot with the raisin tomatoesauce.