- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat electric skillet to 280 degrees F.
- Quickly add first five ingredients.
- Stir constantly until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue to stir while it boils for five minutes.
- Unplug the skillet.
- Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- Stir until blended and pour into a greased pie pan.
- Cool before cutting.