Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ok, so it is definitely not fudge, as in chocolate, but it is still cool! Doubling the recipe works well in a 9x13 pan.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Put half of cheese on bottom of pan.
- Mix together salsa, jalapenos, and eggs; pour on top of cheese.
- Top mixture with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares.