- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small green pepper, cut in thin rings
- 1⁄2 small red pepper, cut in thin rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole kernel corn
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- salt and black pepper
- 8 fresh cilantro stems, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell peppers, chopped cilantro and chile.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until soft.
- Stir in corn, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish and garnish with cilantro.