Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is super easy to make and something I prefer over ground beef tacos! If I'm not making carnita tacos I'm making this one ;) Place in warm or fried corn tortillas and served with your favorite taco toppings. I like lettuce, onion, avocado and salsa myself ;)
- In a large bowl, marinate the steak in the juice of the two limes, a small handful of cilantro, garlic pepper (or garlic powder and black pepper), and a generous pour of extra virgin olive oil. Flip the steak and season the other side.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least an hour or two.
- Grill the steak for 8-10 minutes on each side, until medium-rare (or medium, if desired). Let the steak rest off the grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Thinly slice, and chopped into pieces if desired.
- Place in warm or fried corn tortillas and served with your favorite taco toppings. I like lettuce, onion, avocado and salsa myself ;).
These were sooooo good, but I had to add some chili powder to the steaks because the lime was a little overpowering for me. They turned out great.
I loved the simplicity of this!!! Used lemon and just as wonderful!!!
These were soooo good. The flavor of the steak was awesome. My steak usually turns out too dry, but these were not at all. My husband loved them. We will be making them again for sure.