- 4 tilapia fillets (Fresh or Previously frozen and thawed)
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.16 ml butter (cut in 1 tbsp pats)
- 236.59 ml black beans
- 236.59 ml corn (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 59.14 ml canned jalapeno slices
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 473.18 ml rice, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut reynolds wrap foil in 4 2 foot sections.
- Mix black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes cumin, lemon zest, pepper, salt and chile powder in small bowl.
- Arrange 1 piece of fish on each sheet of cut reynolds wrap. Spoon 1/4 of above mixture over each. Top with butter and jalepenos to taste.
- Cook on indirect heat on grill for 25 to 30 minutes or at 350 in oven, until fish is flaky. Serve over steamed white rice.