Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Easy Summer Griller No fuss, no mess meal
- 4 tilapia fillets (Fresh or Previously frozen and thawed)
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.16 ml butter (cut in 1 tbsp pats)
- 236.59 ml black beans
- 236.59 ml corn (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 59.14 ml canned jalapeno slices
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 473.18 ml rice, steamed
- Cut reynolds wrap foil in 4 2 foot sections.
- Mix black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes cumin, lemon zest, pepper, salt and chile powder in small bowl.
- Arrange 1 piece of fish on each sheet of cut reynolds wrap. Spoon 1/4 of above mixture over each. Top with butter and jalepenos to taste.
- Cook on indirect heat on grill for 25 to 30 minutes or at 350 in oven, until fish is flaky. Serve over steamed white rice.
Followed recipe Excellent southwestern flavors that blended together nicely, the fish came out perfect, used BBQ and indirect heat..