- 1 can of whole jalapeno
- 1 (12 ounce) package cheese, any
- 1 sausage
- 1 package Shake-n-Bake
- 1 cup Bisquick
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and split jalepenos on one side.
- Stuff with cheese of your choice; even cream cheese will work.
- Mix 1 lb. of sausage with bisquick and remaining cheese.
- Form into patties and roll them around the stuffed jalepenos, sealing up the ends.
- Bake in oven at 400* for 20 minutes until crispy.
- Let cool, and serve with sour cream or any other dip or dressing of your choice.