1/2 Photos of Mexican Fiesta Spoon Biscuits
My girlfried made these "biscuits" and served them with a spicy bean soup and salad. Made a great accompaniment. She got the recipe from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- 2Add the biscuit pieces and salsa to a bowl, toss gently to combine.
- 3Spoon mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Top with cheese and sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over the top.
- 5Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until edges are golden and center is set; let rest 15 minutes.
- 6Cut into squares.
- 7Good served with soup and salad.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Fiesta Spoon Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 1108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g