1/2 Photos of Mexican Fiesta Fish
Dinner on the table, quickly, with a minimal effort! I found this recipe on a another website. It is so easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cod or 1 1/2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- avocado, peeled,pitted and sliced,as garnish (optional)
- sour cream, as garnish (optional)
- green chili, as garnish (optional)
- ripe olives, as garnish (optional)
- 1Lay the fish fillets in a single layer in a greased 8"x12" baking dish.
- 2Pour the salsa over the top, and then sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- 3Top everything with the crushed corn chips.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
- 5Serve with choice of garnish: sliced avocado, green chiles, olives and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Fiesta Fish
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 655.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: