Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup dried chives
- 1⁄3 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- In a large bowl, combine the spices and store in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- Attach this to the Jar: Mexican Fiesta Dip 3 tablespoons Mexican Fiesta Dip Mix 1 cup mayonnaise or lowfat mayonnaise 1 cup sour cream or lowfat yogurt In a medium mixing bowl combine the Dip Mix with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
- Makes 2 cups.