Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe for a box of Ronzoni bow tie pasta and it such it hit, every time I make it, that I just had to share it
- 1 (16 ounce) packageronzoni bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Brown ground beef in skillet, and while meat is browning, add onions and green pepper. Cook until onions are tender, but not browned. Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and salt.
- Afterwards prepard pasta as directed on package, cooking about 15 minutes on fast boiling water, and drain.
- Toss meat mixture with boiled pasta and spoon into greased 13X9 inch glass cooking pan, and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Then, top pasta with salsa, sour cream, olives, jalapeno peppers, and chopped tomato.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, and take out of oven.