1/2 Photos of Mexican Fiesta
This is a pumped up version of a traditional taco salad. If you love Mexican food, then you'll love this. Very simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill chicken breast all the way until cooked.
- 2While chicken is cooking, heat up salsa on stove.
- 3Place refried beans in a microwave safe bowl and heat about 1 minute or until hot.
- 4Once chicken is no longer pink, slice into strips and mix into the salsa.
- 5Place the lettuce shreds on plate, and layer the hot beans on top.
- 6Top the beans with the chicken salsa mixture and spoon on the sour cream on to.
- 7Serve with a side of your favorite rice and garnish with sliced green onion.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Fiesta
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 1773.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 39.7 g