Prep 11 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dish can be many things for someone should they make it. It is smothered in cheese, salsa, and so much more just telling you about it is making my mouth water.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) jars salsa, your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (5 lb) bagof fiesta style shredded cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 quart sour cream
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- 2 (1 lb) bags tortillas
- Empty one package of taco seasoning into the ground beef stirring till mixed well.
- Cook the ground beef till done drain only slightly leave enough greese in there to help thin out the refried beans.
- (after the beef is done this process goes extremly quickly),.
- Empty both cans of refried beans into the skillet with the beef stirring till it is thin and mixed well with the ground beef.
- Next you will take the salsa pour in about 1 cup or however much you desire, mix well and time it for only 1 minute till it starts to slightly bubble.
- Take the bag of Cheese grabbing about 2 handfulls which would be 2 1/2 cups then place in the beef and bean mixture.
- Stir quickly so that the cheese melts and is distributed evenly.
- Next add half a Tbls of Taco seasoning into the mix again stir quickly.
- Last and final step -- remove skillet from heat then cover it with handfulls of cheese be sure to do this evenly then wait a moment.
- Serve with chips and or tortillas, Sour Cream, salsa, and black olives.
- You can also add a layer of chips before adding the cheese on top whatever you desire take this and make it your own :).