This dish can be many things for someone should they make it. It is smothered in cheese, salsa, and so much more just telling you about it is making my mouth water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty one package of taco seasoning into the ground beef stirring till mixed well.
- 2Cook the ground beef till done drain only slightly leave enough greese in there to help thin out the refried beans.
- 3(after the beef is done this process goes extremly quickly),.
- 4Empty both cans of refried beans into the skillet with the beef stirring till it is thin and mixed well with the ground beef.
- 5Next you will take the salsa pour in about 1 cup or however much you desire, mix well and time it for only 1 minute till it starts to slightly bubble.
- 6Take the bag of Cheese grabbing about 2 handfulls which would be 2 1/2 cups then place in the beef and bean mixture.
- 7Stir quickly so that the cheese melts and is distributed evenly.
- 8Next add half a Tbls of Taco seasoning into the mix again stir quickly.
- 9Last and final step -- remove skillet from heat then cover it with handfulls of cheese be sure to do this evenly then wait a moment.
- 10Serve with chips and or tortillas, Sour Cream, salsa, and black olives.
- 11You can also add a layer of chips before adding the cheese on top whatever you desire take this and make it your own :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Festa Delight by Katt Knight
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4132.0
- Calories from Fat 2197
- Total Fat 244.2 g
- Saturated Fat 124.9 g
- Cholesterol 542.9 mg
- Sodium 18354.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 329.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.2 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 172.0 g