Recipe by Bergy
There has been a request for one person recipes, well here is one! Mind you you have to like it spicy for this one. Quick and easy and very tasty if you like the ingredients. Add some refried beans if you want.
Top Review by ~Bekah~
Very good and easy meal. I loved the slight crunchiness of the tortillas from frying them. I did add some refried beans before laying down the turkey. I used a store-bought verde sauce and poured it on top of the enchiladas before cooking (the recipe doesn't specify when to use it). Served on a bed of lettuce with plenty of tomatoes and sour cream. Thank you!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup cooked turkey, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup cheese (Whatever you like, use low cal or gooey or a raw type Mexican cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup hot verde sauce (Posted on recipezaar, use less if you don't like it hot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a fry pan and soften the tortillas, Just takes a minute.
- Drain tortillas on a paper towel.
- Put half the turkey on one tortilla and top with half the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over the cheese and roll, place.
- rolled tortilla, seam side down and place in an oven proof dish.
- Repeat with secon enchilada.
- Bake in an oven 350F degrees for about 15 minutes or until it is piping hot.
- Remove from oven and cover the enchiladas with salsa verde, lettuce and tomatoes and green Onion.
- If you would rather have the salsa hot add it to the enchiladas before baking and then add the lettuce tomatoes & green onion just before serving.
- Garnish with sour cream and guacamole.
- Serve it piping hot.