Mexican Egg Wrap - Volumetrics
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Saute the Canadian bacon for three of four minutes, until it is browned.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms and pepper, and saute for two minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, egg whites, hot-pepper sauce. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble with the bacon and vegetables. Cook stirring frequently , until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Heat the tortillas by steaming them in the microwave in a moist paper towel for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Divide the egg mixture among the tortillas and top with salsa and cheese.