Recipe by internetnut
I got this recipe from Cornell Cooperative. I thought this taste so good. I tried a sample of this.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 15 ounces corn, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 ounce low-sodium taco seasoning (1 package)
- 1 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain egg noodles according to the package directions.
- Brown ground beef in medium heat skillet.
- Add green pepper and onion, saute 5 minutes.
- Add beans, corn and tomato sauce.
- Simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and mix well.
- Cover with cheese and let set with pan cover 5 minutes until cheese is melted.