- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 large eggs or 4 ounces egg substitute
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat egg and water(if using egg substitute, omit the water), salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray; add egg mixture.
- Cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly on halves of English Muffin; top with salsa then sliced cheese.
- Place on baking sheet; broil until cheese begins to melt.