Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a unique dish that's perfect for any meal but is best as brunch.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on how much spice you want in it)
- Pour olive oil into a nonstick pan and heat on med high.
- Add tortillas on by one and brown on each side until crispy.
- Drain oil from pan and drain tortillas on paper towels set aside and keep warm.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add all ingredients, mix well.
- Spray nonstick pan with pam and heat to med.
- Add egg mixture and fry till eggs are cooked to your desire.
- Put portion of egg mixture on tortillas and serve topped with pecante sauce.
- You may also put shredded cheese on top.
This recipe was demolished by two of us. I did not use avocado as I did not have one on hand. I did fry up an onion with some garlic though then added the rest of the ingredients. Made a nice dinner for two.