This is a unique dish that's perfect for any meal but is best as brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour olive oil into a nonstick pan and heat on med high.
- 2Add tortillas on by one and brown on each side until crispy.
- 3Drain oil from pan and drain tortillas on paper towels set aside and keep warm.
- 4Scramble eggs in a bowl and add all ingredients, mix well.
- 5Spray nonstick pan with pam and heat to med.
- 6Add egg mixture and fry till eggs are cooked to your desire.
- 7Put portion of egg mixture on tortillas and serve topped with pecante sauce.
- 8You may also put shredded cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Egg Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g