Jazz Lover's Note:
Found this on Pinterest. Looks delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- 4 cups Doritos
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- 3In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- 4Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- 5Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Dorito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 2059.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g