Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on Pinterest. Looks delicious!
Make and share this Mexican Dorito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- 4 cups Doritos
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.