Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Family mexican Dish you can add more cheese if you like. (I do) and serve with sour cream.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 4 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 6 small corn tortillas
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- add chiles enchilada sauce and cream of mushroom soup.
- layer 6 tortillas on the bottom of a baking dish, then meat then cheese.
- repeat topping the dish with cheese.
- bake covered with foil for 45 minutes.
- let sit 15 minutes then cut and serve.