Recipe by ckambic
I think I got this recipe from the newspaper. I've made this many times for potluck to functions and it always goes fast. Serve with tortilla chips (I use Tostitos scoops).
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium chopped tomato
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain grease.
- Add taco mix and package amount of water and mix with beef.
- Add can of refried beans and mix until incorporated.
- In a 9x11 pan, (or I like to use my oval white baking dish) put the ground beef mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order given.
- Spread the avacado and the sour cream with a spreading knife.
- Serve with tortilla chips.