Recipe by Bobtail
Again, recipe from a co-worker. I added the layer of hamburger to make it more substantial and to go further. This is easy and delicious! I hope you enjoy!!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I made this for New Year's Eve. I cut the tomatoes back to one can (I thought I had two but didn't) and it worked great for us. My family is asking for more. Great easy recipe and a real crowd pleaser.
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb hamburger, browned and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cansof chopped chilies, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, chopped and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Layer 1/2 of each ingredient in the order listed.
- Repeat the layers.
- Heat in oven till bubbly and heated throughout.
- Serve with your favorite chip.
- 15 ounce size for the tomatoes may not be exactly the correct size, however feel free to use whatever size you want, depending on how well you like tomatoes.