Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great appetizer for get-togethers, cookouts, holiday parties and more. It is easy to make and everyone loves it. Leftovers are great the next day (if you have any).
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Spread refried beans in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Spread guacamole over the beans.
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning and spread over guacamole.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Layer with tomatoes, black olives and green onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips.