Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very similar to other seven layer dips on here, but a few minor tweeks. Very YUMMY! Gets eaten up everytime.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mild salsa or 1 cup hot salsa
- 2 -4 tablespoons mild taco sauce
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced olive
- Mix refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Put in pie plate.
- Top with salsa and then taco bell sauce.
- Top that layer with sour cream followed by lettuce and then cheese.
- Finally place desired amount of olives on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.