- 3 cups cooked cold pinto beans
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream, mixed with
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 2 large garden ripe tomatoes, chopped fine
- 2 large sweet onions, chopped fine
- 1 cup of sliced black olives
- 2 (12 ounce) jarsof chunky mild salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Starting with the pinto beans, using a large clear glass bowl (I use a punch bowl) start layering using only ½ of all ingredients.
- Then do it again.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of extra shredded jack cheese and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold or it can be heated (individual servings in the microwave). Use Frito's dip chips or plain tostado chips.
- Great for parties.