Recipe by Jennifer Pearce
Can't remember where I got this recipe, but it is wonderful and a different way to cook cubed steaks.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 cubed steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side Combine picante sauce, lime juice, and pepper; pour over steaks.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.