Recipe by spatchcock
Light, tasty, creative appetizer, and can become almost fat-free with the substitutions I recommend. Yum! (Cook time==refrigeration time).
Top Review by Aunt Paula
I made this for a Super Bowl party and it was a hit! My son loved them! They are so good, I added a half cup of salsa to the cream cheese like another chef did, and it only added to the great taste. I think you would have to like olives though. But we do. I know I will be making these a lot. Another plus they are easy to do! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I use FF cream cheese)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use FF mayo)
- 2⁄3 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green olives, black olives and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Chill about 1 hour, or until the filling is firm.
- Slice chilled rollups into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.