1/4 Photos of Mexican Cream Cheese Rollups
1 hr 5 mins
Light, tasty, creative appetizer, and can become almost fat-free with the substitutions I recommend. Yum! (Cook time==refrigeration time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green olives, black olives and green onions.
- 2Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer onto each tortilla.
- 3Roll up tortillas.
- 4Chill about 1 hour, or until the filling is firm.
- 5Slice chilled rollups into 1 inch pieces.
- 6Serve with salsa for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cream Cheese Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 767.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g