1/4 Photos of Mexican Cream Cheese Rollups
1 hr 5 mins
Light, tasty, creative appetizer, and can become almost fat-free with the substitutions I recommend. Yum! (Cook time==refrigeration time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green olives, black olives and green onions.
- 2Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer onto each tortilla.
- 3Roll up tortillas.
- 4Chill about 1 hour, or until the filling is firm.
- 5Slice chilled rollups into 1 inch pieces.
- 6Serve with salsa for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cream Cheese Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 869.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: