Light, tasty, creative appetizer, and can become almost fat-free with the substitutions I recommend. Yum! (Cook time==refrigeration time).
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green olives, black olives and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Chill about 1 hour, or until the filling is firm.
- Slice chilled rollups into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
I made this for a Super Bowl party and it was a hit! My son loved them! They are so good, I added a half cup of salsa to the cream cheese like another chef did, and it only added to the great taste. I think you would have to like olives though. But we do. I know I will be making these a lot. Another plus they are easy to do! Thanks for sharing.
These tasted great, but there was a bit too much mayo I think because ours never firmed up in the fridge and wound up running everywhere as we ate them. Very messy! But, good.
Made this for a pot luck at work. It went over very well and I came home with no leftovers. I fixed this twice making one as stated and adjusting the second time for more heat. Used green and red tortillas, the red ones were hot and the green ones the recipe stated. Recipe was requested and I think from now on, I will just give them the recipe number and the website address. That way I well introduce them to all your wonderful recipes. Thank you for posting! Shirl