Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A bit different from the "traditional" mexican dip, but just as good!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of glass baking dish (seeing the layers makes a nice presentation).
- Layer the salsa evenly over the cream cheese mixture, then green onions, olives, lettuce and grated cheddar.
- End with tomatoes spread evenly over lettuce.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops.