Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From preserving food group on yahoo.com
Make and share this Mexican Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, raw
- 1 cup almonds, raw
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (I used Adobo)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a coffee grinder or food processor, process all seeds and nuts until they.
- are ground into flour.
- In a larger food processor, combine all seeds and remaining ingredients and process until well mixed and smooth.
- Spread onto teflex or parchment paper thinly, and place into food dehydrator. Dry for a few hours until dry on top, then flip, remove teflex/parchment, and allow to dry until crispy. (This took another 12 hours).
- Store in well-sealed plastic container or bag.