Add an impressive splash of colours, as well as great taste, to your hors d'oeuvres table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped and divided
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1/2 fresh avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 4 fluid ounces ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley or 1 tablespoon cilantro (optional)
- 4 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, divided
- 1Toss crabmeat with red pepper, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice; set aside.
- 2---To Prepare Avocado Sauce---.
- 3In a food processor, thoroughly blend ½ avocado, 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ jalapeno pepper, minced (or Tabasco to taste).
- 4---To Prepare Cocktail Sauce---.
- 5In a small bowl, thoroughly mix 4 fluid ounces ketchup, 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, 1 tablespoon grated onion, 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, 1 tablespoon minced parsley or cilantro, and Tabasco to taste.
- 6---To Prepare Lime Mayonnaise---.
- 7In a small bowl, thoroughly mix 4 fluid ounces mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
- 8Serve the crab mixture with all three sauces.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Crab of Three Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 1100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g