1/1 Photo of Mexican Cornmeal Chicken Nuggets
From Best of Friends cookbook submitted by Marylyn Gockeler. These are coated and fried. Haven't had them yet but keeping the recipe here for the future. Sounds like it would be good in a taco with lettuce and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornmeal, chili powder and cumin in a bowl.
- 2Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat well with the mixture.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, 5-6 minutes or until chicken is browned on all sides and done in the middle.
- 5Serve with your favorite salsa or dip.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cornmeal Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g