From Best of Friends cookbook submitted by Marylyn Gockeler. These are coated and fried. Haven't had them yet but keeping the recipe here for the future. Sounds like it would be good in a taco with lettuce and cheese.
- Combine cornmeal, chili powder and cumin in a bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat well with the mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, 5-6 minutes or until chicken is browned on all sides and done in the middle.
- Serve with your favorite salsa or dip.