Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
This is a great appetizers! Easy to throw together and low fat.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup prepared taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 400.
- On ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking sheet unroll cornbread twists.
- Press together to form a 15x6 inch rectangle.
- Prick dough with a fork and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine taco sauce and cumin-mix well.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Spread taco sauce,olives,peppers,onions,jalapeno and cheese over crust.
- Return to oven for 8-12 more minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- If using,sprinkle with cilantro.
- To serve,cut into squares.