Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Delicious and spicy dip--great for tailgate parties or large get togethers.
- baked cornbread (9x13)
- 946.0 ml cooked pinto beans (Luck's in a can is okay)
- 946.36 ml chunky salsa, med to hot
- 709.77 ml shredded monterey jack pepper cheese (1 for garnish)
- 946.38 ml sour cream, mixed with
- 78.07 ml taco sauce, med to hot
- 236.59 ml sliced and drained black olives
- 236.59 ml of sliced and drained jalapeno (optional)
- 236.59 ml of sliced and drained banana pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Starting with the corn bread, bake corn bread for 30 minutes and let cool, then crumble 1/2 of it into the bottom of a large glass sea thru container (I use a punch bowl) add 1/2 of the pinto beans, and so on.
- When you have 2 layers of everything, cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- This dip can be served hot by heating individual servings in a microwave until the cheese melts.
- This dish is great over the top of Frito's or Tostado's.