Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 packages Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 lb beef, Ground
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cheese, Grated
- 2⁄3 cup milk, for Cornbread
- Mix one Package of cornbread mix per directions. Pour in greased iron skillet.
- Cook hamburger and onion.
- Drain off grease and pour hamburger and onion over the cornbread in the skillet. Sprinkle over this one cup of the grated cheese, then add the corn on top of this.
- Then add the second package of cornbread mix (again mixed per directions).
- Bake at 400 degrees until done in the middle. Finally when finished baking, put the last cup of cheese on top and melt. Serve and enjoy.