Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Mexican Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix and onion.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; add to the corn bread mixture just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Liked this a lot, will make again. Very easy and quick. It was just a little moist for our liking, that may have been the creamed corn I used. Will try with a better brand and see if that dries it up a bit. Thanks for a keeper!