- 1 1⁄2 cups corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green chili salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine muffin mix, milk and eggs in a large bowl until batter is lightly mixed.
- Add corn, cheese, chilies, pimentos and salsa. Blend gently.
- Spread into a lightly buttered 9-in square baking dish. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.