Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a little collection of "Tex-Mex" recipes I put together in the '70's. Some I tried, some probably not. This is one I'm not sure of now. When I make this I use the whole package and we really liked it better the next day when it was thicker.
- 425.24 g can cream-style corn
- 425.24 g whole kernel corn
- 44.37-59.16 ml onions, chopped
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 2 (566.99 g) can Rotel Tomatoes, mild & drained
- 453.59 g package Little Smokies sausages, sliced
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml Doritos, crushed (plain)
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Layer corn, cheese, smokies and tomatoes and then Doritos last in a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 425 degrees for 45 minutes (some ovens may take less time.